1. Significantly improve labor
efficiency, speed filling and discharge of product and
different top and bottom configurations provide the opportunity
to fit a bag to any equipment design or application.
the need to handle and dispose of 50 to 100 pound individual
3. Depending on the application, bulk bags can be reused
/ recycled by the customer, further increasing the return
on the customers investment in the bag.
4. Reduce wood pallet and drum usage.
5. Mitigates inhalation issues since the discharge of
product is done with little to no dust or air contamination.
Save storage space since they are collapsible and easy
7. Represent one of the least expensive means of packaging
and transporting bulk products.
8. Reduce the cost per unit (bag + commodity) because
bulk bags can be recycled, depending on the application.